1. Launch TachoScan Control and go to the Help tab.
2. From the drop-down menu, select Transfer licence.
3. In the dialog window, select Transfer licence.
4. Select the location where you want to save the archive with the data of all inspections.
5. Copy the created archive to the device to which you want to transfer the licence.
6. Run TachoScan Control on the computer you want to transfer the licence to.
7. In the licence activation window, under Licence type, select Restore licence and database from backup.
8. Select Next.
9. Click the three dots icon and then select the location where you saved the archive (see point 5).
10. Select the saved archive.
11. After verifying the file, the program will be activated automatically.